Match Manager Duties
- If it's artificial, we need springback stumps - contact Troy (07786 393 710) to arrange collection.
- Away match? Contact Troy to arrange collection of backpack – this has everything you need.
Home match at London Fields?
- Get the key from the rangers.
- Get wheelie bin out (relock chain around something immovable). The code for the chain lock is 2xxx - the
number attached to the LFCC Official WhatsApp group title.
- Remove ropes from pitch. These must go back after the match – it is not the park rangers’ duty.
- Collect and position scoreboard, flags (if needed), and wickets – please use the stump gauge; don’t
flatten the top of the stumps.
- Ensure the kit and equipment go back to where they are stored and lock it all up. Lock up shed and
return key to the Rangers.
- Collect match fees on the day (cash or electronic proof). This may also involve collecting match fees
from the opposition. You will be advised prior to the match. Send balance to Dhawal (treasurer)
Dhawal.sawant'at'gmail.com and cc the club by Monday evening.
- Login to the admin page of the site using the password provided by the captain.
- Click on the Add button to add statistics for the new match.
- Select the match from the match tab and fill in the other details as per the scorecard (absolutely no need to fill in the scoring column in the batsmen section). Please make sure to select the right match from the selection
- Click Save to add the statistics.
- Verify the stats are now displayed on the site by going to fixtures tab.
- Please update the club and Muffi(muffizone'at'gmail.com) via email with the scorebook photo for record keeping once the match result and report are updated.
As above including,
- IF WE WIN:
- Scorebook pictures and fill out this
- Email the addresses at the bottom of the page in that document. This must be done by noon on the
Monday. CC the club.
- ALSO: no need to collect oppo match fees as pitches already paid for by each team.
- ALSO: bring £35 cash for umpire. Club will reimburse you.